Website monitoring tool software monitors real time performance and status including (uptime status, downtime status or ping status) of various different websites or web servers with support to all (HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 and FTP) server protocol. Website checker utility alert users when sites is inaccessible, unavailable, respond very slow or is down due to error messages including (‘host not found’, ‘low bandwidth’, ‘connection failed’, ‘low connectivity network status’ etc) via beep sound, emails or runs a specific interrupted program.
- Monitors and detects inaccessible websites that loads improperly or respond excessively slow.
- Affordable software determines uptime, downtime and ping status of any web site.
- Software evaluates real time performance of different websites on internet services including HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 and FTP server protocol.
- Cost effective, easy to use software notifies you regularly via beep sound, emails or runs a specific program when your website services goes down or is unavailable.
- Software provides you with an option to switch from main view to monitoring view.
- Efficient for the e-business transactions by providing 24/7 live customer support.
- Software easily works on windows XP, 2003, 2000, NT, ME, 98 and VISTA operating system.
- Does not require any technical skills to operate the software!